Everything (Competition, Practice, Accreditation, Meetings, Draws..) will be held in the Sporting Complex Saint-Symphorien, composed of three contiguous halls.
Complexe Sportif Saint Symphorien
Boulevard Saint Symphorien
57050 LONGEVILLE LES METZ
It will take place in the Venue:
Complexe Saint Symphorien in Longeville-les-Metz.
Your lodging will be provided in two or three stars hotels. The hotels are located, for the most distant one, less than 8 km from the competition hall.
We will ensure regular shuttle buses from your hotel to the sports hall.
Breakfast will be served in the hotel.
Lunch and dinner will be served in the third hall in the Venue.
The Delegates Meeting will be held on Tuesday, April 24, at 18h30 in Complexe Saint Symphorien
The Umpires Meeting will be held on Tuesday, April 24, at 19h30 in Complexe Saint Symphorien.
By car :
- Coming from everywhere (East Europe, North Europe, France..), the whole way can be done by highway (A31, exit 32 Metz City-Center, then follow "Complexe Saint Symphorien").
- The venue is located just in front of the soccer stadium.
By plane :
- Luxembourg Findel International Airport (70 km from Metz) : you will be welcomed and transferred way and back.
- Paris Roissy Charles de Gaulle International Airport, then take the TGV train from Roissy Charles de Gaulle Railway Station to Metz Center Railway Station or Lorraine TGV Railway Station.
By train :
- Metz Center Railway Station : 1h25 starting from Paris Est (you will be welcomed and transferred way and back).
- Lorraine TGV Railway Station : 1h10 starting from (you will be welcomed and transferred way and back).